Monday, 14 January 2013

The Power of Touch

A hug, a pat on the back, a shake of the hand. Touch is such an important part of life. It is crucial to have a positive sense of contact with other human beings. It helps the mind to feel connected, it helps the body feel at ease provided it is carried out in a good way. Massage is an integral part of life. It relaxes the body, eases the mind, shows the other person that the massage therapist cares and is there to help them and understands what their body is going through. Connection is so important in this life. To feel a bond with someone else, our lives are all connected and we all suffer, we all have problems and this needs to be realised. We can help each other. During my massage sessions I feel connected and I am helped by the client as I know I am helping them, which in turn makes me feel needed and helps me realise I am making a difference. So please don't neglect your mind and body and have a massage session if you have never had one before. The benefits will overwhelm you.


No comments:

Post a Comment